Terms and conditions
• The term of the loan could be from 2 to 7 years.
• Tamweel can finance up to 80% of the assets real value.
• The title of the asset must be in Tamweel’s name.
• Leased assets must be free and clean from any mortgage liens.
• The lessee has the option to purchase the leased asset at the end of the term with 1
EGP, renew the lease agreement for another term or purchasing the asset during the
lease period by paying the net present value.
• The lessee must maintain an insurance policy on the leased asset in favor of Tamweel.